Saturday, March 6, 2010

I need a new accountant

I obviously do a lot of number crunching. I must admit that are few things I enjoy more (huge dork). I should have been an accountant like my hero Herbert Kornfeld. Anyway, back in the dark ages of September, I laid out three goals for the new season: 1) A team 2,000 series, 2) An individual first ball average of 9.0 or greater, 3) A team 75% single pin conversion rate.

On the 16th of November, Daniele pulled off the 9.0. I thought that's all we had managed to do, but I was wrong. Somehow, it slipped by me that on January 18th when facing the Lazers, we got the 75%. On that date, we converted 23 single pin spares out of 30 chances, or 76.7%.

That only leaves one more thing to do: 2000 pins. Given how we've been bowling lately, I have my doubts that we'll get there, but ya never know.

1 comment:

  1. You can tell a lot about a man by the heroes he keeps...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.